|Power||AC 220 V+/-10% 50 Hz|
|Screen Display||19" Inch colourful LCD|
|Camber||0 to +/- 10 deg|
|Thrust Angle||0 to +/- 5 deg|
|Toe-In||0 to +/- 20 deg|
|Caster||0 to +/- 20 deg|
|Steering Axle Inclination||0 to +/- 20 deg|
Wheel Alignment is the most critical part for tire life. Wrong or incorrect wheel alignment can affect tire life and also safety of the car. Considering this into the mind LAUNCH has introduced one of the most advance 3D wheel alignments in the world, LAUNCH X-712S. Time taken to alignment on LAUNCH X-712 is one of the lowest in its range.
LAUNCH X-712 wheel alignment is designed for high accuracy, stable repeatability and reliability. X-712 Software is designed by keeping in mind technician of the garage and covers full range of car wheels.
LAUNCH X 712 Wheel Alignment Feature:
- Car readings in less than two minutes and hence increased productivity by doing alignment more cars in less time and less waiting for measurements.
- Most advance feature like wireless communication, automatic camera tracking and high mobility allow sharing between bays or relocation within the shop as needed.
- With help of LAUNCH’S experience in developing software for new generation cars, X-712S comes with frequent updates ensure the most current information is readily.
- No calibration needed when open the package.
- LAUNCH X-712s can easily switched between 3D/2D interfaces.
- To make X-712S wheel alignment more user friendly LAUNCH introduce Human voice and animation guide operation.
- Keeping in mind low space in garages in INDIA LAUNCH has designed Column and cabinet in a single piece.
- LED beam for measurement results and customer-defined advertisement displayed.
- Ergonomics wheel clamp design for rim protection and easy operation.
- Storage temperature: -10¿¿¿ to +55¿¿¿
- Working temperature: 0¿¿¿ to +40¿¿¿
- Humidity: ≤85%
- Light requirement: No direct strong lights irradiate the target and reflect to the camera
- Lift Height: 850mm to 1200mm
- The lift height difference between the left rail and right rail: <2mm (front to rear)